The Mint Julep is an iconic Bourbon cocktail that you definitely don't want to miss. Best known for being the signature drink of the Kentucky Derby. But this easy-to-make refresher shouldn’t be reserved for only one day a year. You know you will love this!
- 1 tsp Powdered sugar
- 2 oz Bourbon whiskey
- 2 tsp Water
- 4 Mint leaves
- Garnish Sprig of mint
- Place the mint leaves in the bottom of an old-fashioned glass and top with the sugar.
- Muddle these together until the leaves begin to break down.
- Add water, and fill the glass 3/4 full with crushed ice.
- Add the bourbon, and stir.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.