The Vesper Martini is quite possibly the most famous drink order in history as it is the first martini that Bond ordered in "Casino Royale". The Lillet softens the punch of the other spirits creating a slightly bittersweet, citrusy, and aromatic adventure.
- 1 oz Vodka
- ½ oz Lillet Blanc (or dry vermouth)
- 3 oz Gin
- Garnish Thick slice of lemon peel
- Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker containing ice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Twist a fairly large swathe of Lemon peel over the surface of the drink & gently drop into the drink.