Ramos Gin Fizz
The Ramos Gin Fizz was originally called a "New Orleans fizz", and is one of the city's most famous cocktails. It is the frothiest of the classic cocktails, and totally worth rolling up your sleeves for. Foamy, fresh, floral and delicious.
- 2 oz Gin
- ½ oz Heavy cream
- ½ oz Lemon juice Freshly squeezed
- ½ oz Lime juice Freshly squeezed
- ¾ oz Simple syrup
- 3 dashes Orange flower water
- 1 Fresh egg white
- Club Soda To top
- Add all ingredients except the club soda into a shaker and dry-shake vigorously (without ice).
- Fill with ice and shake again.
- Strain into a Collins glass.
- Pour a little bit of club soda back and forth between the empty halves of the shaker to pick up any residual egg white, then pour into the glass.